Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Augmented Expansion to be Registered by 2018 to 2027
The business intelligence study of the polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market covers the estimation size of the market both in terms of value and volume. Apart from, the polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market.
Worldwide consumption for polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) is expected to reach 1,150 kilo tons in 2018, according to Fact.MR valuation. Overall growth of the PBT market can be attributed to,
- Extensive application of PBT formulations across end-user industries
- Increasing demand for bio-based plastic and development of biodegradable and recyclable forms of PBT
- Growing utilization in electronic components whose production is rising on the back of the fast-growing vehicle electrification landscape
- Significant R&D investments focused on improving PBT formulations for greater functional properties
Prominent players covered in this research are BASF SE, Chang Chun Plastics, DSM Engineering Plastics, Lanxess AG, DuPont, SABIC, Mitsubishi Chemical, Polyplastics, Shinkong Synthetic Fibers, etc. As per Fact.MR valuation, the steadily rising PBT consumption across the globe is expected to witness an increase of over 50 kilo tons, growing at the rate of 4.8% in 2018 over 2017. The Fact.MR report tracks the PBT market for the period 2018-2027. According to the report, the PBT market is projected to grow at 5.6% CAGR through 2027.
APEJ’s PBT consumption is consolidated in Greater China and will account for over 62% of the regional consumption. Further, flourishing electrical & electronics industry and rapidly growing automotive industry will collectively occupy three fourth of the APEJ consumption in 2018.
You can Request an Example Copy from here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2406
Electrical and Electronics Industry Holds Sway with Two Fifth Volume Share in 2018
Fact.MR study shows that demand for PBT in the electrical & electronics industry will hold nearly 40% of the global consumption in 2018. The electronics industry landscape is growing at a rapid pace against the backdrop of increasing reliance on electrical components across industrial verticals. PBT resins and PBT formulations provide greater performance in terms of dimensional stability, heat resistance and higher stiffness.
Regional Analysis: Important regions covered in the polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market report include:
- North America (Canada, US)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico)
- Europe (NORDIC, UK)
- Japan and MEA
- APEJ (China, India)
The polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market report also provides data regarding the key countries in the defined regions.
Ask Industry Professional about Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2406
What insights does the polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market report provide to the readers?
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) market.