The air spring components market witnessed growth at 6.4% year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2018 over 2017, as per the latest research study by Fact.MR. According to the study, vehicle safety along with quality amelioration requirements in trucks, notably in case of rough roads and longer descents, are amplifying installations of air spring components. Resurgence of transportation and trucking remains two of the key factors spurring sales of air spring components. Some other factors responsible for heightened adoption of air spring components include-
- Burgeoning sales and production of commercial vehicles worldwide
- Rising cognizance of comfort, safety, and convenience of drivers in case of longer journeys
- Latest technological refurbishments in suspension systems integrated in commercial vehicles
- Urbanization and globalization trends fuelling developments in roadway infrastructures
- Thriving and drastically evolving warehousing and logistics industry
With the commercial vehicles’ sales approaching its peak, quality of ride is evolving as one of the highly-valued attributes determining purchase decisions of customers. In response with the aforementioned, the OEMs and prominent automakers are embracing air spring components of high-quality as an indispensable for enhancing customer experience.